Captain Cooks Casino Mobile - Blackjack
The object of the game of blackjack is quite straight forward - and internet blackjack is no different! If the dealer has a higher hand than you or the sum of your cards is over 21, you lose. You don't need to be too concerned about the cards of other players on the table. It will only be given much importance if you are counting cards for strategy.
Our version of Classic Blackjack is played exclusively with a single 52-card deck which is shuffled after the completion of every hand / game, as this offers you the best possible chances of winning.
Like any other game internet blackjack has certain rules. There are plenty of ways for a player to increase their chance of winning. Whether you are a novice, intermediate or advanced player, following the tips below will help you increase your chances of winning.
- Always keep in mind that blackjack is a game of skill. Not many players work to build their blackjack skills and play purely on chance.
- The name of the game in blackjack is to beat the dealer. You don't always have to try and get as close as possible to 21.
- Although you can bring the edge to a low level when you play online blackjack, it is not a game that you can consistently win on. This may be the most important of all the blackjack tips to keep in mind; you can't always win. Accept that losses are a part of the game.
- It is entirely possible to play with basic strategy and work the house edge down to under 1%.
- Be cautious when being offered insurance. Only take it if you have a strong feeling that the dealer has blackjack, or if you are aware of what cards are left in the deck.
- Know when to stop. A winning streak on blackjack won't last forever. If you aren't winning much, save your funds for another session.
Keep these tips in mind when you play online blackjack. Not only will they increase your chances of winning, they will expand your knowledge and help you improve at one of the most popular online casino games around.